Personal Description


On this occasion, allow me to make an introduction about who I am. My name is Bima Rangga Wisnu, my daily life is usually called by the name Bima. My father’s name is Bambang Sukaryanto dan mother name is Rosliana. I am the first of two children. I have one younger brother, his name is Ilham Danu Prakoso. As a first child, I have to guide my siblings to grow well.  I was born in Metro, 12 October 1995. Currently, my family and I live in Jalan Aneka Warga number 41, Ciputat, Kota Tangerang Selatan.

I am study in aisyah kindergarten when i was childhood, after that I get my next study in SDN 07 Pagi Pondok Pinang Jakarta Selatan, and in junior high school in SMPN 87 Jakarta Selatan, I get my next study senior high school in MAN 4 Jakarta Selatan. At that time I am committed to continue my studies to a higher level. Right now I am sitting in one of the universities, namely the Gunadarma University, I have taken 8 semesters for the moment, and I really wanted to finish my studies as soon as possible. I majored in System Information Faculty of Computer. There are various reasons why I took this studying, among which the interest and obsessed work at computer can make a lot of money.

After I finish college I will have a company that serves in the computer field.  I always imagined having a beautiful wife and nice big house is equipped with a large area. I have a hobby that many people know that maintaining the cute animals and care for plants that can beautify the environment.
I have a quiet nature and compassionate. I am very fond of each person. People said I never get angry, but I just always try to restrain anger. I am very angry with someone if I get hurt over and over again without any error so great. I have the usual behavior makes others feel less comfortable that has a very quiet nature and test others. I have lived in maintaining the principle of friendship "Love is that condition in the which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

I am so obsessed with someone who has a high science and humble, I hope to have a heart like that. I take hold of my life motto is "Every successful person must have a failure. Do not be afraid to fail Because failure is a part of success. "

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Puisi tentang Manusia dan Tanggung Jawab

COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and related Technology)